£300.00 - £400.00 / day
City of London
9th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working with a an exciting new role within an impressive IT business based in Central London to find a new Financial Modeller on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £350-500 per day.
- You will cooperate with both the operational finance and investment teams, and take ownership of all aspects of forecasting and modelling. The role will be primarily focused towards FP&A and analytical modelling.
- You will support the Chief Financial Officer in developing business models for capital and revenue schemes.
- You will Co-ordinate weekly and monthly cash flows, ensuring all information is collated and up to date.
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced financial modeller with particular exposure to producing integrated P&L, BS and CF models.
They have a huge growth rate, and you will gain exposure to some of the highest-calibre commercial finance professionals operating within the IT industry at the moment.
This role offers the opportunity to join a market-leading business, with stellar growth rates, with a well-known brand in the IT, and Data Analytics space.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £300-400 per day, it offers great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Easily accessible Central London location. Walking distance from Chancery Lane.
Impressive approach to work-life balance, and an environment that encourages working from home.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900