£30000 - 50000 / annum
City of London
26th June 2019
Robert Half financial Services are currently recruiting for a Global Fixed Income Bond Managers in the City of London. The Operations group based in London supports trade settlement, collateral management, and client servicing across all the major and emerging markets, and for a global client base. A vacancy has arisen for a Fixed Income - Fund operations analyst to join a well-regarded Reporting team. Although initially a client valuation reporting and cash reconciliation role the ideal candidate will have the ability and willingness to take on additional duties.
- Robert Half financial services are recruiting for a client reporting analyst to join a Fixed income Bond managers in the City of London.
- Produce bespoke reports and collate additional reporting from across the company to create a full Client Valuation Pack, to then be distributed by the Team.
- Monitoring of external deadlines and ensuring parties are chased in a timely manner to not fail on delivery expectations.
- Record keeping of deliveries and monitoring of mailboxes for follow up queries.
- To complete any client, custodian and internal queries/requests for information (both on a valuation and reconciliation perspective), relating to each of the accounts that has been assigned, and respond in an accurate and timely manner.
- To perform daily cash reconciliations and weekly stock reconciliations to the custodians for each of the accounts that has been assigned.
- To perform NAV reconciliations for assigned accounts as per pre-defined deadlines.Communicate reconciliation issues to appropriate internal teams and monitor until resolution.
- Respond to ad-hoc tasks requested by clients and portfolio managers.Escalate any matters that may potentially impact upon the firm or any client relationship.
- Ensure procedures are adhered to, updated and maintained.
- Analyse the day to day work and make suggestions within Client Reporting in order to enhance procedures.
- Attend departmental review meetings and Custodian service review meetings as requested.
1 to 5 years experience of valuation production and cash reconciliation working with fixed income asset manager/hedge fund manager Good technical knowledge of fixed income and derivative markets Understanding of performance measurementDetailed understanding of main securities - (Bond/FFX/ Futures/Swaps and TBA)Dealing with relatively senior individuals internally, as well as at brokers and custodian banks.Ideally, the candidate can demonstrate delivery of procedural improvements in a previous role.
This role is paying between 30k - 50k
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900