City of London
16th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is collaborating with a well-known Management Consultancy to secure a number of Forensic Accountant/ Audit consultants in client-facing roles, to assist the organisation's end-clients through a number of business critical and commercially challenging situations, on an interim basis.
The firm is very well-known within the forensic accounting, investigations, compliance and due diligence space.
The open interim positions would best suit someone from an Audit background. The contracts would continue for circa 6 months and offer rates between £325-375 per day.
They're based near The City of London and the roles would commence in the next couple of weeks.
The Interim Forensic Accountant/Audit consultant role will take responsibility for:
- Working through large data sets to examine financial transactions for the end-client.
- Analysing the financial transactions and highlighting any discrepancies.
- Drafting formal documents with regards to improvements and recommendations
- Risk assessment and legislative compliance review
- Communicating with both internal and external clients to present all findings.
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects as required.
- Fully qualified accountant
- Strong hands-on audit background
- Ability to communicate with other stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills is important for this role
- You will be accuracy-focused, and results-oriented, seeking a hands-on and rewarding role.
- The daily rate of £325-£375 p.d will represent either a logical increase or parallel to your current earning potential for the contract.
Our client is one of the most prominent Management Consulting businesses in Europe. They have an extensive portfolio of outstanding clients and work in a highly engaging industry.
This is an exciting role for the right person and allows you to be part of a large international project working in a strong team environment. This company also has offices throughout Europe and may require travel depending on different client requirements.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the contract day rate of £325-400 per day, the new Interim Forensic Accountant will gain great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Their central London office is walking distance from multiple central tube stations. They provide a stimulating environment, with a sociable company culture.
They provide many additional perks and benefits, as an organisation that looks after and rewards its employees.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900