City of London
18th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working with a market leading ecommerce business based in Central London, to recruit a FP& A Analyst on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £350-400 per day
The Interim FP&A Analyst role will take responsibility for:
- Financial Analysis of the UK Operations including preparing and monitoring budgets and forecasts for the region.
- Analysing and making recommendations for improvement of the financial and operation processes. This will include preparing business cases with relevant analysis to help push for process improvement and driving the changes across operations.
- Looking at costs of different product lines and preparing cost analysis then reporting back to the operations team.
- Collaborating with stakeholders with regards to budgeting, forecasting and expenses.
- Provide support to other members of the FP&A team as required.
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
- Strong experience of cost accounting for operations of a business would be preferred.
- You will be accuracy-focused, and results-oriented, with an ability to link financial results to commercial trends.
- Experience working in e-commerce would be beneficial but not necessary.
- Strong financial modelling and Excel skills is important for this role, with knowledge of Sage accounting system is ideal.
Our client is one of the most prominent e-commerce businesses in the world. They have an extensive portfolio of worldwide customers with a core market in the UK with expected growth in the US, Asia and Australia market over the coming years.
They are a progressive environment, with a highly successful management team. As Interim FP&A Analyst you will have a high level of engagement with key stakeholders of the business with a chance to support the continued growth of the business.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the contract day rate of £325-350 per day, the new FP&A Analyst will gain great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Their central London office is walking distance from multiple central tube stations. They provide a stimulating environment, with a sociable company culture.
They provide many additional perks and benefits, as an organisation that looks after and rewards its employees.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900