£50,000.00 - £65,000.00 / annum
City of London
5th September 2019
Due to exponential growth, Robert Half Financial Services are representing a City based investment bank whom are looking to hire a FP&A Analyst
The purpose of the role is to support the Bank FP&A Manager in the preparation of financial information such as monthly board reporting, budget/forecast and strategy presentations. The role will work closely with divisional Finance teams and will play a key part in the success of FP&A deliverables.
- Newly qualified ACA/ACCA
- Good A-Levels (ideally A,A,B)
- Confidence to challenge the businesses, their submissions and underlying assumptions
- Intermediate/Advanced with MS Office packages, advanced Excel skills and integrated accounting systems experience
- Evidence of taking ownership and ability to prioritise and deal with a wide range of business-as-usual activities at the same time, in order to meet tight deadlines
- Experience in Financial Services would be advantageous
The successful FP&A Analyst working for an investment bank based in the City of London will be offered a competitive salary of approximately £50-65,000.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900