£75,000.00 - £85,000.00 / annum
City of London
22nd August 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting for a an FP&A Manager to join a B2B payments firm based in the West End of London.
Due to organic growth, my client is looking to hire a qualified finance manager to run the FP&A function for their firm. To succeed in the role you will have prior experience working in a fast growing SME where you have worked autonomously and taken charge of multiple projects.
About the role
Responsible for the day to day oversight and delivery of group wide forecasting, budgeting and monthly/quarterly management reporting.
You'll support the Head of Group FP&A to articulate historic and future performance to senior stakeholders both internal and external.
With a strong understanding of the business, you'll play a key part in gaining an in-depth knowledge of our underlying financial results and closely monitor the performance of forward looking KPIs.
- Lead the preparation of the annual Budget and quarterly forecast.
- Maintain and develop financial models in TM1, ensuring all financial projections and associated assumptions reflect current strategic business plans.
- Own and deliver monthly/quarterly Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and shareholder packs/reports.
- Deliver proactive, accurate and timely analysis to both the Head of Group FP&A and other senior stakeholder in the performance of their duties.
- Management/oversight of the FP&A Analyst.
- Prior experience leading the day to day Financial Planning & Analysis in a global company.
- Previously developed Financial Planning and Reporting models in TM1/Cognos or similar finance BI Tool.
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate to liaise with senior stakeholders across a variety of business units.
- Worked within a fast growing and dynamic business is desirable.
About the firm
- My client is a B2B payments firm focussing on the travel industry based in the West End of London.
- They have over 200 employee's globally and 30 people in the London office.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900