£65,000.00 - £90,000.00 / annum
City of London
1st October 2019
Front End Developer (React and Angular) London
You will be part of a chilled but knowledgeable, Agile, enthusiastic, autonomous technology team who has full control over development, testing, deployment and infrastructure itself. There is no "throw it the over the wall" mentality and there is no wait involved in provisioning what you need to build and deploy your product. We don't just talk Continuous Deployment to Production we have implemented it.
- Advocate of Agile development methodologies and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Technologist with a keen interest in producing quality software (clean, scalable code)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree educated, Computer Science or similar mathematical or scientific discipline
- Nice to have: SQL, Java, RESTful API
As a Front End Developer you will earn a highly competitive salary plus bonus and benefits, including private health care, pension scheme and 25 days holiday.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900