£30,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
City of London
19th September 2019
We are recruiting for an industry disrupting Med-Tech company based in Central London who are looking to hire a full time, full-stack developer into their growing development team. They are operating within the booming Medical Technology sector and have recently received significant investment to support their ground-breaking software. Using AI and Automation they are saving hospital's millions of pounds year on year, the business is growing rapidly and they need a talented full-stack developer to join their buzzing development team.
A talented and ambitious Full-stack developer is required for this role as you will be involved in a variety of exciting projects. You will report into the Lead Developer and be responsible for:
- Playing a pivotal role in developing internal applications and bespoke software.
- Developing a cutting edge API system.
- Improving your back and front end development skills on a daily basis.
- Collaborating with the wider development team when delivering innovative projects.
- Mentoring junior colleagues.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- You will have 3+ years of commercial experience with full-stack development.
- You have experience developing with .net core and Angular 4+
- You should be excited about working within a fast growing and innovative sector.
- You are a team player who enjoys collaboration.
Career and Progression
Given the entrepreneurial culture within their business, they want to hire career minded and ambitious people that can progress quickly within the business. Whether you want to progress with your technical skills or take on a team lead position, you can pursue either within this business.
Salary & Benefits
- £30,000-£60,000 (depending on experience).
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Off site training days.
- Free food and drink.
- Team socials.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900