£400.00 - £500.00 / day
City of London
29th July 2019
Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Fund Accountant to join a growing investment management firm for a period of 12 months. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting company with a strong passion for helping entrepreneurs reach new markets globally.
Duties for this Fund Accountant position in London include the following:
- Coordinate the preparation of the annual reports of the company's funds working closely with third party investors
- Preparation of the VCTs accounts on a monthly basis
- Provide the Management Information packs for investors and present these on a quarterly basis
- Monitor the regulatory and accounting controls that could impact accounts production
- Work closely with the CFO and FD to ensure timely and accurate financial information for the company
- Work closely with the deal team and tax to ensure appropriate deal structuring is in place
- Ad hoc work as and when required
The successful Fund Accountant applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
- A minimum of 5-year post-qualified fund accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Financial and Fund accounting in the financial services ideally within venture capital/investment management
- Experience of VCTs is essential
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP
- Advanced excel skills for fund modelling
- Strong stakeholder management
A specialist investment manager that helps entrepreneurial businesses reach new markets through its strong international network of contacts.
With 30+ employees in the London office, there is a great family feel to this workplace. A relaxed culture with some experienced professionals who are providing high returns for their investors.
A small finance function that works with high worth, low volume deals and complex accounting. A great opportunity for someone to get involved with interesting investments.
Salary & Benefits
This temporary role is for a minimum of 9 to 12 months.
The rate for this Fund Accountant is between £400-£500 per day depending on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900