GBP250 - 300 / day
City of London
5th February 2018
Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting a Fund Accountant.
Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Fund Accountant to join a leading Private Equity firm based in the West End. This is a great opportunity for a Fund Accountant to expand on their skills as this role has a dynamic mixture of fund accounting, treasury and ad hoc projects.
This diverse role includes the following daily duties:
· Assisting with year-end accounting for fund related activities
· Accounting for co-investment vehicles and funding SPVs
· Review of quarterly reports in accordance with timetables
· Review fund holdings and investment structures
· Liaise with the in-house fund administrators and staff in the European offices
· Assist with fund treasury including usage of fund bridge facilities
· Assist with managing Fund FX exposure and hedging
The successful applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
· A Finalist Fund Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 2-3 years experience in a fund environment
· Ideally a background in European based funds
· Strong competence in Excel
· A self-starter who can work on their own accord with little guidance
One of Europe's leading Private Equity firms that is a market leader. Established over 40 years ago with billions of transactions taken place throughout this time. With a diversity of sectors that they invest in, this is an exciting prospect for a candidate to undertake.
You will become a valued member of the team from the start and there is potential to manage your own fund.
Salary & Benefits
This role is a temporary position for a minimum of 9 months that has the potential to continue for longer.
The rate for this Fund Accountant is £250-£300 per day.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement