GBP70000 - 90000 / annum
City of London
March 1, 2018
ROBERT HALF FINANCIAL SERVICES ARE RECRUITING FOR A MAJOR INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE EQUITY FIRM BASED IN THE WEST END OF LONDON, SEEKING QUALIFIED FUND CONTROLLER TO JOIN GROWING TEAM.
About the firm
- This firm, founded over 25 years ago have offices globally including Madrid, Stockholm, Shanghai and New York.
- They have recently raised over €5bn for its latest fund, six months ahead of target, hence the need for this new position.
- They have a diverse investment portfolio ranging from; Consumer, Financial Services, Software, Manufacturing & Industrials, Media & Technology and Healthcare.
- The finance team has a flat structure which means lots of exposure to senior members of staff and front office investment team.
About the role
- Accounting for all co-investment vehicles and funding SPV's.
- Assisting with year-end accounting for other Fund related entities.
- Review of Quarterly reports in accordance with agreed timetables.
- Review Fund holdings and investment structures including completion of investment register.
- Monitoring Fund bridge facility covenants and impact of cash flow forecasts.
- Assist with Fund Treasury including usage of Fund bridge facilities.
- Assist with managing Fund FX exposures and hedging.
- Assist with Fund valuations including liaison with Fund auditors.
- Building professional relationships with the Investor Relations, Tax and Legal teams.
- Qualified accountant, at least 4 years post qualified.
- Preferably degree qualified, the individual will be expected to have a sound knowledge of Private Equity and Fund documentation.
- Competency with Excel spreadsheets is paramount - intermediate to advanced excel knowledge.
Package and benefits on offer
- Competitive base salary
- 30-50% bonus achievable
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement