£22000 - 30000 / annum
City of London
24th June 2019
This is an International Asset Management firm, with expecting double growth within the next 6 years. With over 700 people throughout the company it gives a huge wealth of expertise and experience. The role of an Assistant Management Accountant comes around due to growth. You will sit within a team of 15 in finance, having to liaise with all areas of the company. This grants a close knit team feeling with the backing to make an impact!
The purpose of this new assistant management accounting role is to support the senior management accountant in the reporting for a number of different private equity funds which each consist of several sub-funds in the form of Limited Partnerships (LLP). This will encompass of the following:-
- Production of daily and weekly MI for all areas of the business, ensuring accurate and timely production with key trends and anomalies investigated.
- Involvement in the production of the monthly MI pack, including an initial overview of the company's performance within the month.
- Updating and enhancing MI dashboards which quickly deliver key information to business channels
- Ad hoc analysis and project work for the FD/CFO
- Process improvement and automation
To be considered for the position of Assistant Management Accountant within the Asset Management firm based in the West End you must ideally meet the following criteria:
- A recent university graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 degree in a business or numeracy related degree numerical subject, ideally from a top 25
- High grade A-Levels (BBB as a minimum)
- A minimum of 1 month -1 years accounting experience
- A good knowledge of Excel (pivots/v-lookups ideally)
Salary & Benefits
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will be offered a salary of approximately £25,000-£30,000 plus a comprehensive package including study support and a discretionary bonus. The Private Equity firm is based in the west end of london.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900