£50,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
City of London
10th September 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting for a qualified Finance Manager to work in a boutique investment management firm based in Victoria, who focus on distressed debt.
My client is an international firm with over 10 offices globally, employing more than 800 people. Working in the group's head office in Victoria which has 40 employee's and this will be the fourth member of the finance team.
The group has two FCA regulated entities which require regular reporting. This role is also responsible for the corporate accounting around the investment advisory companies.
The Finance Manager's key responsibilities are to manage the day to day accounting, monthly reporting and year-end financial reporting processes for a number of group entities. In addition to this, the Finance Manager is involved in other aspects of group reporting assisting both the Group Financial Controller and Group Finance Director. The role reports directly to the Group Financial Controller.
- Maintaining the books and records for a number of UK entities including the Investment Management companies and certain SPVs including preparing bank reconciliations, calculating accruals and prepayments and invoicing
- Preparation of the monthly management pack including analysis and cash flow forecasting for the IM entities
- Monitoring the intercompany recharge process from group to multiple subsidiaries
- Preparing the Annual Financial Statements for a number of UK entities and liaising with the audit team during the group audit
- Preparation of the annual budget for certain group companies
- Preparing the quarterly FCA returns for the IM business and liaising with external consultants relating to any new regulatory requirements
- Monitoring cash and funding requirements for recently established businesses
- Must have a recognised accounting qualification - preferably ACA, but will also consider CIMA or ACCA
- Significant experience of working within a small finance team preferably within the financial markets sector
- Discretionary bonus paid out every year
- 25 days holiday
- Health insurance provided by AXA
- Pension is 4%
- Life insurance
- Hours are 8.30-5.30pm
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900