Group Financial Accountant
City of London
September 13, 2018
Accounting and Finance
Based in the City of London, the company are a recognised brand in the Media industry. Owning a growing portfolio of currently hundreds of recognised brands, the business have recently created a new role for a Group Accountant to join their growing team. This is a progressive role and therefore need someone ambitious and up for a challenge!
You will be a recently qualified ACA or ACCA accountant, ideally from a top 4 practice background. You will have the ability to communicate at senior levels. A good knowledge of Excel is essential (pivot tables and Vlookups minimum). You will have the ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, and influence towards a positive outcome for the company.
You will have passion and drive to work hard, high attention and accuracy to detail is essential, alongside organisation and excellent communication skills.
* Consolidation of monthly group figures and assist in preparation of Financial Review.
* Gross margin analysis of customers
* Consolidation of profit re-forecasting exercises throughout the year.
* Prepare the Group's consolidated budget including an analysis report.
* Assist in preparation of the annual and interim Group statutory accounts, under IFRS, including: statutory consolidation and the production of the Group's annual and interim report and accounts; liaising with auditors; and production of detailed statutory analysis pack for annual reporting.
* Maintenance and development of the Group's consolidation software package.
* Assist divisions on systems related issues
* To carry out such ad-hoc exercises across the Group as may be required by the Group FD or the Group Financial controller.
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 - 55,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice