City of London
9th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working with a well-established hospitality group based in Farringdon, to help lead the Company's year-end audit process on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £300 - £350.
As the Group Financial Controller, you will be reporting directly to the CFO and overseeing two Junior Accountants. This role will lead the Monthly Financial Accounting, Year-end Statutory Accounting and Audit processes.
This will include:
- Managing the year end Audit process
- Overseeing the monthly/year end consolidation and reporting processes
- Ensuring timely production of management and statutory accounts
- Compliance with UK GAAP/FRS102
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with effective credit management and ensuring procedures are in place
- Continuous improvement of Financial Accounting and control processes to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- ACCA/CPA qualification
- Excellent knowledge of financial accounting and accounting standards
- Experience working in Audit is ideal
- High quality FC experience, with industry experience in either major retail, leisure or any other multi-site consumer focused environment.
- The eye for business to provide recommendations to improve financial performance and seize opportunities
- Impressive professional communication skills and reporting style to engage and inform fellow executives both locally and internationally.
Our client is a highly regarded market leader enjoying significant year on year growth amid a culture of excellence and a dedication to work-life balance. They have a family feel working environment and are looking for someone an established Chartered Accountant with strong technical knowledge and financial control experience, combined with the ability to lead and develop a high performing team.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the contract day rate of £300-350 per day, the new Interim Group Financial Controller will gain great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Their central London office is walking distance from multiple central tube stations. They provide a stimulating environment, with a sociable company culture.
They provide many additional perks and benefits, as an organisation that looks after and rewards its employees
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900