City of London
27th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working with a well-established hospitality group based in Farringdon, on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £350 - £450 per day as they start the process of recruiting for the permanent position.
Our client is a highly regarded market leader enjoying significant year on year growth amid a culture of excellence and a dedication to work-life balance. They have a family feel working environment and are looking for someone an established Chartered Accountant with strong technical knowledge and financial control experience, combined with the ability to lead and develop a high performing team.
As the Group Financial Controller, you will be reporting directly to the CFO and overseeing a team of 10+ people. This role will lead the company's financial control and the transaction teams.
This will include:
- Managing the year end Audit process
- Overseeing the monthly/year end consolidation and reporting processes
- Ensuring timely production of management and statutory accounts
- Compliance with UK GAAP/FRS102
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with effective credit management and ensuring procedures are in place
- Continuous improvement of Financial Accounting and control processes to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- ACCA/CPA qualification
- Excellent knowledge of financial accounting and accounting standards
- Experience working in Audit is ideal
- High quality FC experience, with industry experience in either major retail, leisure or any other multi-site consumer focused environment.
- The eye for business to provide recommendations to improve financial performance and seize opportunities
- Impressive professional communication skills and reporting style to engage and inform fellow executives both locally and internationally.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the contract day rate of £350-£450 per day, the new Interim Group Financial Controller will gain great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Their central London office is walking distance from multiple central tube stations. They provide a stimulating environment, with a sociable company culture.
They provide many additional perks and benefits, as an organisation that looks after and rewards its employees
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900