£70,000.00 - £90,000.00 / annum
City of London
26th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
I'm currently working on a search for a fast-growing Global Insurance Company with a focus on a number of global speciality market segments. They are seeking to hire a New Finance Head of Date Analytics into the London HQ.
This role has come about due to restructuring and the decision to improve the effectiveness of the function across the global business. This role will also require the relevant candidate to also be involved in a lot of business change.
The Finance Head of Date Analytics role for this Global Insurance Company is located in central London (Zone One). The Finance Head of Date Analytics reports to the Group CFO and has strong day to day interaction with the all the senior stakeholders and decision makers of the business. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who wants to progress in a fast-paced environment.
Engage with stakeholders across the organisation to enable BI to be effective and relevant.
Enable the business to utilise its data in a more effective way by educating users and providing access to data & key metrics.
- Work alongside the IT data team to ensure the implementation of MS Power BI dashboards is sustainable.
- Design and Roll out appropriate Microsoft BI reporting dashboards for all commercial teams.
- Design and Roll out appropriate Microsoft BI reporting dashboards for appropriate support teams e.g. operations, finance & IBA.
- Design and implement appropriate and proportionate data stewardship protocols.
- Develop wider analytics capability and training road-map within the business
- Identify new Analytics and Reporting technologies and manage the ongoing development road-map for the platform
- Work with IT and Business Leads to understand data challenges and set the correct level of expectation across the organisation.
- Motivate, manage and develop team of 2 analysts.
- The role, due to the nature of the firm, will involve significant ad hoc project work.
The Global Insurance Company based in central London are ideally seeking a qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or QBE) commercially minded candidate for this Finance Head of Date Analytics. With experience of data stewardship protocols, understanding of relational databases, Financially literate, experience of presentation to senior management, experience of project management methodology and approaches.
If you are a passionate and driven professional that enjoys speaking to the business, my clients would be very interested in your profile.
The firm is a leader within Insurance sector and the new Finance Head of Date Analytics vacancy will sit in their HQ based in central London. The company by nature is very forward thinking and have created culture that is collaborative and driven.
Salary & Benefits
The Global Insurance Company based in central London, are looking to pay the Finance Head of Date Analytics between £70,000 - £90,000 dependant on experience, plus exciting other benefits. They offer a strong work / life balance.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900