£100,000.00 - £120,000.00 / annum
City of London
28th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting a Head of Fund Reporting to join a slick and rapidly growing Real Estate asset management firm in the West End. This is a newly created role due to rapid growth of the business. Responsibilities will include:
* Leading and supervising the fund finance team and reporting directly to GFD
* Reporting quarterly update reports internally to Audit Committee
* Reporting externally to joint venture partners, institutional investors and bank debt providers
* Developing financial reporting and internal control process for 3 fund areas - PRS multifamily, strategic land development and European ground rents
* Financial budgeting, cashflow management and balance sheet control with monthly reporting on cashflow budgeting, and quarterly NAV consolidation and KPI return reporting (INREV compliant) at fund and asset level
* Advising on development of new software implementation (Anaplan or Argus)
* Involvement in Stage C investment appraisal sign off and on-boarding of all pipeline assets
* Attendance at weekly team management meetings
* Proposal of efficiencies and cost savings across the business
* Strong involvement in hiring additional finance staff
The successful Head of Fund Reporting will be ACA qualified with at least six years of post qualified experience. The Head of Fund Reporting will come from a Real Estate background with very strong reporting experience. Most crucially, this will not be a solely process driven individual. The ability to see the bigger picture and present to and push back on senior stakeholder is essential.
My client is an established UK real estate and asset backed investment manager headquartered in London, established in 2009
* The group is made of 3 corporate entities all of which are rapidly growing businesses in the residential space
* Having recently closed off their first 2 funds, they are now expanding their PRS business and raising a third fund. Most of their business is UK, Asia and America focused.
* Pipeline: My client will shortly be at £1 billion AUM with new 2-3 assets being acquired this year
* A dynamic and social working environment. Their last Christmas Party was at Soho House and they are going to an exclusive location in Mayfair for their summer party next week. There is also a trip to the Isle of White every year.
* Slick offices in the West End
* Only 25 people in the office; they'll be at 30 by the end of the year and will continue to grow.
Salary & Benefits
The Head of Fund Reporting will receive a salary of c.£100,000-£120,000, depending on experience, plus a discretionary bonus and benefits package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900