£90,000.00 - £100,000.00 / annum
City of London
7th September 2019
IT Operations Manager
My client is looking for an experienced and motivated IT Operations Manager to take reigns of a global organisation that specialise in shipping management, with a trading presence. Looking after a global user base of over 500 in over 15 locations. The ideal candidate will have experience of managing 3rd party vendors and maintaining and defining IT strategy. You will have a "hands on" technical approach, collaborating with your direct reports to re-structure and modernise their Infrastructure and Network platform. Looking after a global budget and reporting directly to the CIO.
- Management of London based IT team
- Managing 3rd parties
- Implement SLAs
- Delivering general IT procurement
- Maintain IT estate
- Work with suppliers
- Delivery and manage annual budgets
- Present to CIO and senior stakeholders
- Excellent financial/budget management experience
- Proven Leadership and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Support the evaluation, design, development and implementation of security frameworks/standards and tooling across the whole organisation.
- Support the day-to-day IT operations including software and opererating systems
- Manage the BAU environment and act as a point of escalation
- Experience of designing and managing global network architecture
- Technical Skills:
- Windows 10
- MS Office / Office 365 and Enterprise Security
- Windows 2016 / AD / Azure AD
- Virtualisation (VMware)
- Telephony (PBX / Mobile / VOIP / MDM)
- A/V systems (audio-visual)
- User Support
- Investigate / solve problems
- £90,000 - £100,000
- Central London
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900