GBP50000 - 60000 / annum
City of London
5th June 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Head of Marketing to join a leading hospitality business based in the City. You will be joining a growing, fast paced business where you will be covering brand, digital and event marketing, managing a team of 2. You need to be a resilient, forward thinking Senior Marketing Manager looking to take on a new challenge and help grow this exciting business. The Head of Marketing will ideally be a candidate from hospitality or a residential/lifestyle brand.
What you will bring to the role:
- Agency or in-house experience required
- Passion for digital brand marketing and PR and a flair for creativity
- Proven track record of delivering marketing campaigns against KPIs
- Excellent copywriting skills essential
- A strong, determined Digital Marketer with great experience across the whole media mix, in particular, paid digital, performance and partnerships
- A leader who thrives in a fast-moving work environment - able to plan and execute at speed to ensure maximum engagement with our client's relevant and engrossing content
- A candidate capable of maintaining agency relationships - to provide creative briefs and managing the delivery of editorials and production
- A team player, with experience in brand marketing, website development, social and digital media and ability to elevate and drive a brand
- A passion for seeing the bigger picture and dedicated to the cause
- Not afraid of getting hand dirty and getting involved in all elements of the task at hand
- Leadership and influencing skills:Head of marketing is a creative role allowing plenty of latitude. So you need to be a clear thinker and good communicator. You will report directly to the founder and have to justify your ideas to the management team. You will also be leading and directing the work of others. Being a head of marketing also involves constant networking and representing your organisation to outsiders.
- Management skills:You will have to oversee the marketing department and guide its day-to-day operations. This means recruiting, supervising and mentoring members of the marketing team. People management skills are a major part of the job.
- Analytical skills:The role calls for continual analysis of market trends and the positioning of competitors. This analysis provides the foundation for marketing strategies. Nowadays much of this analysis is done by drilling down into data around customer behaviour and experiences. Digital analysis will be key, ie Google Analytics, so you need to be up to speed on these techniques.
Excellent salary and benefits package available, c£60k
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900