£28,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
City of London
21st August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Do you pride yourself on your ability to effectively prioritise and deal with a high-volume workload? Do you have experience working with multi-currency reconciliations? My client is a huge name within the public sector looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Income Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their finance team based out of their Central London Head Offices.
This role is suited for someone who wants to gain greater exposure within finance and has an interest in politics. Not only will this vacancy require you to maintain and develop excellent stakeholder relationships, you will report directly into the FC and onwards to the CFO which will give you huge exposure to senior members in the finance team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and processing the day to day funds raised by the Treasurer's team
- Coordinating and maintaining our payment solution facilities
- Coordinating and overseeing the Treasurers' in-house direct mail fundraising involving planning, designing, processing and managing of temporary staff
- Preparation of the weekly Treasurer's cash receipt report for distribution to stakeholders
- Coordinating the day to day operations of the main conference billing, involving liaison with the Conference team to ensure prompt billing and resolving of queries
- Ensuring invoices are raised accurately and timely including posting of cash receipts to the appropriate account
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders
- Reviewing of receivables to ledger reconciliation report and resolve cause of variance
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation
- Maintaining a timely month-end/year-end closure procedure
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes; 12-18 months experience working within an Accounts Receivable role, dealing with multi-currency reconciliations, dealing with several different accounts and high volume, varied payments coming into the company and several different payment runs. You will ideally from a public sector organisation and have strong excel skills, experience with access dimensions, GoCardless and WorldPay is desirable but not essential.
Salary - £28,000 - £30,000 + Study Package
Location - City of London
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900