£65,000.00 - £90,000.00 / annum
City of London
10th June 2019
Are you an ambitious Information Security leader looking for the next step in your career?
Would you like to work for an industry leading and rapidly expanding Fin-tech business?
Do you have the skillset to lead a full implementation of security measures and controls?
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for supercharging a digital road-map, helping to shape a Security vision. You will work collaboratively with senior stakeholders, ensuring safe and scalable growth. Key responsibilities include;
- Own the security strategy and develop policies and procedures
- Interacting with senior regulators and clients
- Lead and execute the growth and maturity of the IT security road map
- Manage current best practice and cyber security advances
- develop a prioritised, risk-based information security road map that informs and supports the IT and business strategy
- Investigate security incidents with a view to providing assurance that risks and impacts have been handled effectively, remedial action is appropriately taken, and outcomes are reported
- Selecting and managing 3rd party vendors
In return you will receive a highly competitive package and benefits package, and the chance to work for a global company with industry disruptive products and a collaborative culture.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900