£400.00 - £500.00 / day
City of London
8th July 2019
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving forward a product development team responsible for delivering and supporting market-leading, customer driven products and services for a global business line. As a natural leader, focused on results and performance, the successful candidate will ensure that the engineering team perform at the highest levels and to the highest standards at all times. As a senior member of the team, the scrum master business analyst will be a driven and robust people leader who drives performance through continuous improvement and working meticulously to the SCRUM agile methodology and principles.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide people and agile process leadership, and drive others against a clearly defined road map.
- Ensure the agile methodology is meticulously and rigorously followed.
- Coach the team towards self-organisation, accelerated release cadence and customer focus.
- Provide analytical and product design support to the team.
- Participate in the discovery phase of product development, where needed, and provide support with user journey, personas, and customer experience development.
- Translate backlog requirements and road maps into tangible technology capabilities.
- Work with the Product Owner, development, architecture teams, and other business stakeholders to capture new requirements, create user stories and acceptance criteria; ensure the backlogs are kept up to date and prioritised and optimised regularly.
- Communicate new requirements, priorities for the upcoming sprints and road map delivery commitments to the development team.
- Lead all agile ceremonies with the team Ensure team commitment and full participation in the process
- Deliver regular sprint, release and team performance reporting to the management team.
- Identify opportunities to deliver greater visibility of delivery performance through new analytics.
- Ensure robust system and user acceptance testing through-out the delivery process.
- Where needed, support Product Owner with building effective user acceptance groups and keeping them engaged throughout development life cycle.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900