£60,000.00 - £70,000.00 / annum
City of London
19th July 2019
Are you an ambitious IT Business Analyst looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a prestigious city based Financial Services institution who are going through a rapid period of change and transformation. Do you have experience influencing key internal and external stakeholders and an ability to work in an autonomous fashion demonstrating a flexible approach to project methodologies?
As the successful candidate you will have great stakeholder engagement skills, will have experience gathering requirements, mapping out key processes, writing user stories and helping to design and deliver the best solutions for the business. Other key responsibilities include;
- Analyse and understand business needs, project vision, scope and core objectives in the context of delivering the IT Strategy
- Lead discovery workshops with stakeholders to define solution requirements
- Define and deliver the best solutions for the business, securing business sign off, engagement and achievable through business platforms
- Workflow/business process flow diagrams
- Data Modelling: Stored & captured in various applications
- Facilitate work estimation, total cost of ownership and sizing for requirements
In return we offer a great salary and benefits package and the chance to be part of an amazing working culture in stunning city based offices.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900