£350.00 - £400.00 / day
City of London
16th August 2019
Robert Half Technology are looking for IT Business Analyst to join a Real Estate business in central London for a 12-month contract
IT Business Analyst
- Will be working in a team of 3 BA's who are currently supporting a Dynamics implementation
- Assisting in the Migration of the ERP into the cloud
- Following the dynamics project, the role will support various IT projects; new technology, app development and deployment, upgrade of existing infrastructure.
- Acting as the liaison point between the IT Development, Operation and Training teams
- Assisting in the preparation of test scripts, system specifications and business cases and communicating with the relevant teams.
- To perform analysis using different methodologies.
- Communicate forthcoming development projects to all Business Systems department.
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experience managing a team of Developers
- Good blend of various IT projects
- Proven BA - someone who has BA methodology
- Experience in working with various divisions, in particular finance
Real Estate business in Central London
Salary & Benefits
- 12 month contract
- £350-£400 per day depending on experience
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900