£100,000.00 - £130,000.00 / annum
City of London
19th September 2019
Are you a senior technology leader looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for one of the UK's largest and long established retail giants with touch points to every community across the country? Do you have a strong history of building relationships with senior stakeholders, leading cross functional teams and being passionate about captaining a collaborative group of people with cutting edge technology at the heart of everything they do.
As the successful candidate you will be well versed with IT Compliance and have a dedication to process and governance. Key responsibilities include;
- Provide leadership and technology expertise at board level to ensure alignment between business and IT strategic plans
- Build and promote collaboration and transparency across divisions to align strategies and their execution
- Lead engagement with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements, proactively identifying technology solutions and oversee their delivery
- Build strong relationships, proactively sharing knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to create competitive advantage
- Understand market challenges, customer priorities and the competitive landscape
- Manage the technology input to short and medium term strategic plans
- Lead and direct delivery of the IT change roadmap to time, cost and quality, ensuring benefit realisation within risk appetite
In return we offer a great salary and benefits package and the chance to influence the technology roadmap of a business with a vastly changing culture of both collaboration and excellence.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900