£70,000.00 - £80,000.00 / annum
City of London
16th July 2019
Our client is a Hi-Tech Smart Space Firm based in Central London. They are looking to hire a full time, IT Manager to head up their newly formed Digital Solutions team. They operate within the booming Smart Space sector and their goal is to build upon their success and become a global market leader.
An enthusiastic and ambitious IT Manager is required for this role as you will be involved in a variety of exciting projects all centred around using Big Data to improve organisational performance. Your department will be heavily invested in to use cutting edge technologies that can spearhead innovation. You will report into the IT Director and be responsible for:
- Revolutionising the way Big Data is used within the industry
- Supporting and managing the development team
- Organising and analysing Big Data sets
- Stakeholder Management
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- You will have experience of managing high performing teams and dealing with C level personnel.
- You have exposure to either Software Development or Business Intelligence.
- You have an interest in Big Data.
- You are a solutions focused problem solver.
- You should be excited about working within a fast growing and innovative sector.
- You will enjoy the challenge of building a successful team with a winning culture.
Career and Progression
As IT Manager of this newly formed team you will have the opportunity to build a team that will become a powerful brand within the company. You can expect to be heavily invested in and be given all the resources you need to create a high performing and successful team. Given the innovative culture within their business, they want to hire career minded and ambitious people that can play a pivotal role in the growth of the company.
Salary & Benefits
- £70,000-£80,000 (depending on experience).
- Comprehensive benefits package (25 days holiday + birthday's, great pension scheme, flexible working).
- Central location 50m from transport links.
- Free food and drink.
- Team socials.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900