GBP30000 - 34000 / annum
City of London
3rd June 2019
2nd Line Field Engineer Role - London
- We are a boutique MSP with the scale to deliver global tailor-made IT services to a range of industries. We manage clients across the UK with operations working internationally.
- As the business expands, we are looking for a 2nd Field Engineer to join our London office on a permanent basis.
- We have grown rapidly over the last 18 months internationally and are looking to replicate that in the UK.
- With investments and vision to become the market leaders in our field, we require a 2nd line field engineer to represent our business and deliver first class support, spread across BAU and projects, to some of London's fastest growing companies.
- You must have strong 2nd line experience, ideally with evidence of a similar background, working for a managed service provider or supporting offices on an enterprise level face to face.
- Working at client site 3/4 days a week you will need to be motivated, be well presented and have initiative and adaptability to deliver support in different environments, whilst representing our business to the highest standard
- This is an exciting opportunity to have exposure to some of the city's fastest growing companies and an insight to different IT structures and objectives
- Based in Central London and supporting clients within close proximity
- Microsoft Desktop (7 / 8 / 10) Operating Systems
- Microsoft Productivity Suites (Office 2010 - 2016)
- Backup Solutions (Veritas Backup Exec, Max Backup, Ahsay, Attix5) - Administration of Microsoft Server 2008 / 2012
- Administration of Microsoft Active Directory
- Administration of Microsoft Exchange 2010 / 2013 / 2016
- Administration of Office 365 - Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Central London
- £30,000 - £34,000
- Great progression
- 25 days holiday
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900