£25,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
13th September 2019
They are an independent IT Service Provider, with the scale to deliver global tailor-made IT services to a range of industries. They manage clients across the UK with operations working internationally.
- As the business expands, they are looking for a 2nd line Engineer to join their Wakefield office on a permanent basis.
- They have grown rapidly over the last 18 months internationally and are looking to replicate that in the UK.
- With investments and vision to become the market leaders in their field, they require a 2nd line engineer to represent their business and deliver first class support, spread across BAU and projects, to some of Yorkshire's fastest growing companies.
- You must have strong 2nd line experience, ideally with evidence of a similar background, working for a managed service provider or supporting offices on an enterprise level face to face.
- This is an exciting opportunity to have exposure to some of the city's fastest growing companies and an insight to different IT structures and objectives
- Microsoft Desktop (7 / 8 / 10) Operating Systems
- Microsoft Productivity Suites (Office 2010 - 2016)
- Backup Solutions (Veritas Backup Exec, Max Backup, Ahsay, Attix5) - Administration of Microsoft Server 2008 / 2012
- Administration of Microsoft Active Directory
- Administration of Microsoft Exchange 2010 / 2013 / 2016
- Administration of Office 365 - Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- £27,000 - £30,000
- Great progression
- 25 days holiday
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978