£35,000.00 - £40,000.00 / annum
City of London
5th June 2019
IT Systems & Support Analyst - Global financial Service Brokerage - City of London EC4N
Are you pro-active and efficient with a passion for technology? We need someone who can work calmly under pressure with excellent organisational and technical documentation skills.
We are a leading European inter-dealer financial brokerage employing over 230 people across 6 global offices with annual revenues in excess of £120 million. Our City of London office have an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Analyst to join our global team on a permanent basis.
- Manning the IT 'helpdesk' as the first point of contact for users needing IT support.
- Trading floor support; 1st level and trading applications
- Support Lease Lines and phone system
- Market Access Application and Pricing; installation and support
- Support and administration for emails, restores and mobile apps
- Management of SCCM 2012 for OS and applications deployment
- Helping the IT Systems Manager with system and software rollouts and upgrades,
- Training new users on required systems,
- Troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems relating to internal IT infrastructure and individual user IT issues (repair or replace parts, debugging)
- Ownership of issues to resolution and escalation were required
- Remote support when needed.
IT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- 3 years+ in an IT support role within a professional service business
- A working knowledge of IT OS, particularly Windows 7 to 10 and MS Office,
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- Skills to negotiate with suppliers on products and costs
- Basic networking principles
- Good customer Service skills
- Enthusiasm, Service, Pragmatism, Initiative, Results, Innovation, Transparency
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing financial service trading business who encourage autonomy and career growth!
Location: City of London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Good Bonus & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900