£27,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
City of London
18th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Have you always wondered how great you would be as a management consultant? Are you interested in moving to a new level in your finance and accounting career? Does the idea of working with varied clients and interesting projects sound good to you? Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to build your career within a dynamic boutique consultancy firm.
I represent a Consultancy firm that has an immediate need for a finance analyst/accounts assistant, wishing to take the next step towards becoming a management consultant.
Reporting to the Managing Partner, the role will see you involved in but not limited to:
- Assisting the finance teams with the implementation of new ERP systems
- Providing your accounting experience to help perform and assist in the completion of various activities:
- Reconciliation of Bank accounts and other balance sheet accounts
- Accounts Payable processes
- Assisting with month end activities
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations including accruals and prepayments
- Keeping fixed assets register up to date
- Process payments as required
- Prepare and record journal entries.
- Willing to train to become a finance systems analyst and assist several our clients during different stages of their project lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience with performing several accounting activities within an ERP system (I.e. Sage, Unit 4, NetSuite, Oracle, MS Dynamics, SAP). Must be willing to travel to internationally and nationally (N.B. expenses paid are paid). Shorter notice periods are preferable.
£27,000 - £30,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900