£80,000.00 - £100,000.00 / annum
City of London
16th October 2019
We are recruiting a Lead Crypto Developer for an industry disrupting Challenger Bank based in Central London. Aimed at society's elite they have a focus on technological innovation and have differentiated themselves from their competition through a cutting-edge approach to Crypto Currency. Their powerful brand image has already attracted prominent clientele such as Lionel Messi.
With significant investment to support a variety of ambitious projects they are looking for a Lead Crypto Developer who can work at the right-hand side of the CTO and lead a large team. In this role you can expect to:
- Play a pivotal role in organising and planning upcoming projects.
- Oversee the launch of a brand-new mobile app.
- Organise the wider development team when delivering innovative projects.
- Manage growth and recruitment into the development team.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- You will have a track record of delivering projects from ideation to implementation.
- You have a deep understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- You have an interest in Blockchain concepts or have worked with Crypto Currency.
Career and Progression
As a Lead Crypto Developer for an incredibly fast growing business, you have the opportunity to join a Challenger Bank that is at the cusp of making a huge impact on the market. You will be given huge autonomy and support when it comes to:
- Growing the development team
- Spearheading innovative projects
- Offering new ideas and proposing future projects
Salary & Benefits
- £80,000-£100,000 (depending on experience).
- Comprehensive benefits package (30 days holiday + birthday's, great pension scheme, flexible working).
- Stock options
- Free food and drink.
- Team socials.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900