£40000 - 48000 / annum
City of London
17th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a large technology business in London, to find a finalist or newly qualified Management Accountant for their growing finance department, as the business is set to grow exponentially this year.
If you are an ambitious and commercially focused finance professional looking for a challenging, project driven environment then please apply to find out more.
The newly created role of Management Accountant is a high profile, business critical, commercial role that would suit a finalist, or newly qualified accountant with a strong academic background.
- Full preparation of management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations, pre-payments, accruals
- Produce monthly profit and loss including commentaries on all variances
- Budgets, annual and quarterly forecasts
- Full ownership of at least one entity within the group, the potential for more
- Liaising with external auditors
- Liaising with non-finance leaders across the business, from sales to procurement, and external parties.
- MUST be CIMA, ACCA, or ACA qualified or with 1/2 exams to complete
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Confident excel usage,
A large and dynamic technology business in the City, you will be working in impressive offices surrounded by driven and driven individuals. Due to considerable investment the business expects to grow dramatically over the next few years, giving the relevant candidate amazing exposure.
Salary & Benefits
- £40,000 to £48,000 dependent on experience
- Impressive benefits package business wide
- Study support if needed
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900