£32,000.00 - £40,000.00 / annum
City of London
16th October 2019
Robert Financial Services are recruiting for a part-qualified Junior Management Accountant to work for a global Private Equity firm based in City of London.
Specialists in acquiring successful high-quality companies they have invested in over 130 businesses and are currently investing its sixth Fund and raising its seventh Fund.
Reporting into the Finance Manager the role requires a candidate that can comfortably liaise with senior stakeholders and prioritise workload to satisfy tight deadlines. Role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing and completing all expense and invoices which need to be recharged to Investee Companies
- Monitoring Fees
- Assisting the Finance Manager with management reporting pack preparation
- Ensuring that balance sheet reconciliations are completed
- Calculating aborted deal Costs
- Completing accruals and prepayments postings
To be considered for the position of Junior Management Accountant within the Private Equity firm based in the West End you must meet the following criteria:
- A university graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 degree or AAT qualified
- CIMA/ACCA - started intermediate level at least, with 2-4 year's relevant experience
- Strong Excel skill
- Willingness to improve processes
- Prior Private Equity experience is desirable, but not essential.
The successful Management Accountant will be offered a competitive salary of £32-40,000 depending on experience, plus a comprehensive package including study support and a discretionary bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900