£50000 - 55000 / annum
City of London
16th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is hiring a Management Accountant to join a growing Wealth Management firm based in the City of London.
This will be a broad role in a team of four. The Management Accountant will report to the Financial Controller with direct exposure to the Head of Finance and CFO. Duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management reports for board meetings.
- Performing analytical review of monthly financial statements
- Liaising with external auditors for interim and full audits and dealing with ad-hoc requests from auditors.
- Preparing draft corporate tax computations for tax advisors
- Submitting quarterly VAT returns and performing partial exemption calculation
- Preparing cash flow forecasts and budgets
- Preparing year-end bonus calculations
- Ad-hoc management information for wealth management and planning division
The successful Management Accountant for this Wealth Management firm will be a newly qualified ACA or ACCA accountant. The Management Accountant will come from a small practice with accounts preparation OR will have strong exposure to management accounts within industry. The Management Accountant will come form a very hands on SME environment with a good work ethic. Financial Services experience is not essential for this role
My client is a leading Wealth Management firm based in the City of London. They are a well established firm offering investment management services across the UK and internationally. This Wealth Management firm recently appointed a new CFO from a large investment banking background who is looking to implement a lot of positive new changes which will shape the future of this business.
Salary & Benefits
The Management Accountant for this City based Wealth Management firm will receive a salary of £50,000-£55,000 based on experience, plus a discretionary bonus and benefits package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900