£50,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
City of London
3rd October 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting for a MI Analyst Business Partner to work for a global insurance broker based in the City of London.
With operations in Asia, the Middle East and the Americas, this company are in the process of executing their ambitious expansion plans over the next 3 years.
Sitting in the Global Budgeting and Business Partnering team, this role will have a large focus on ensuring that the Senior Management and COOs of the firm's business divisions are effectively supported by the Finance department. The role will comprise of:
- Management Information
- Business Partnering
- Financial Accounting & Control
- Adhoc projects
To be considered for the role of MI Analyst Business Partner working for a City based Insurance broker you must meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree standard - preferable, but not essential
- A minimum of 3 years months relevant experience
- Good academic background with strong A -Levels
- A proven Management Accountant with experience in presenting to senior stakeholders
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Experience of working in a high paced deadline-driven environment
- Preferable exposure to Financial Services but strong Non-Financial Services industries also considered
- Strong Excel skills and ability to manipulate large quantities of data
The successful MI Analyst Business Partner working for a City based Insurance broker will be offered £50-60,000 plus study support and other benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900