£12.00 - £15.00 / hour
City of London
12th July 2019
Robert Half OfficeTeam is looking for a diligent, well-organised Office Coordinator to work as a partner in a highly functional team within Government body.
This contract is for 3 months initially but could be extended for the right person. Paying up to £15 per hour.
- Working with the closely with the Finance Director and a team of Directors
- Supporting the project team
- Chasing up solicitors for board meeting minutes to distribute
- Collating information on board packs for the monthly board meeting
- Maintaining a smooth-running office environment
- Dealing with facilities issues
- General office support including printing and binding
- Dealing with expenses and invoices
- Reconciliation of stationary
- Ordering teas, coffees, and milk for beverages in the office
- Arranging directors meetings every Thursday.
- A confident all-rounder with excellent communication skills who has the ability to be a partner in the team.
- A natural problem solver with a hands-on approach
- Experience working closely with facilities.
- Minute taking (although not essential)
- Confident with MS Office
- A government body focusing on projects that modernise standards and improve efficiency within the public sector.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900