£30,000.00 - £40,000.00 / annum
City of London
12th June 2019
Robert Half are working with a very well-established Investment Manager based in the West End of London, to help recruit an Operations Analyst to join their growing team. The Operations analyst must have at least 1 years exp within a middle office role, ideally within a Buy-Side firm and be familiar with the system CTM
The ideal candidate will have very good fixed income and Equities knowledge and be keen to learn new products such as Derivatives and Unit Trusts.
Equities and Bonds Matching
- CTM Matching Ensure CTM is monitored throughout the day with any discrepancies in Trade financials and Failed Settlement Notification to the custodian are resolved within Market, FX cut offs and Custodian SLA.
- Non-CTM Matching Ensure Manual confirmations are chased and received from counterparties for matching, Trade notifications should be instructed to Custody via their specific notification process within Market, FX cut offs and Custodian SLA. Must be able to manage expectations and keep the Operations Processing Manager fully aware of ongoing progress, priorities, risks and issues
Derivative Matching and Settlement
- Ensure all ETD/OTC contracts are processed in accordance with procedures and in accordance with any deadlines for instructions and funding requirements.
- Monitoring the full life cycle of all derivative transactions and related confirm and settlement activity of both ETD and OTC contracts along with any associated administration.
- Support of the relationship and transactional operational management with all associated counterparties (Fund Admin/Clearer/Custody/3rd Party Vendors/Dealing Desk)
30k - 40k
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900