£12.00 - £14.00 / hour
City of London
14th October 2019
Robert Half OfficeTeam is looking for an experienced Administrator to join a global commercial real estate and investment firm.
- Assist with contract and general administration
- Maintain concise records of the managed services transactions
- Provide a 5* service to client representatives on client site
- Control of all financial and commercial aspects of contracts
- Administer quality management system doucmentation and ensuring compliance meaurements are met.
- Liaise with site team and head office in regard to quotations, Purchase orders, invoices, time sheets and holiday records.
- Raise and allocate help desk tickets.
- An organised, skilled administrator with a passion for ensuring 5* customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A global commercial real estate and investment firm.
Salary & Benefits
- £12-£14 per hour
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900