£180.00 - £200.00 / day
City of London
17th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for a Payroll Officer for a Luxury Retail company based in the City of London.
The roll of Payroll Officer will be for Full time for 3-6 months paying £180 - £200ltd per day.
The duties will include;
- Complete the payroll processing for all employee transactions
- Ensure accurate processing of all variable-pay payments including; commission, bonus, incentives and over-time where applicable;
- Manage the administration, distribution and tracking of childcare and eye care vouchers;
- Update, process and monitor the payroll deductions for pension, medical benefits, health & fitness reimbursement, employee referral, employee discount, season ticket loans and other benefits/programme participation as required;
- Complete monthly payroll reconciliations and provide feedback to ADP in a timely manner to ensure payment accuracy;
- Manage and maintain positive vendor relationships (ie. ADP) acting as the first point of contact in the absence of the payroll advisor;
- Ensure expatriate shadow payroll is accurate and compliant;
- Partner with HR to consistency monitor and update payroll records to ensure records between ADP and PeopleSoft match, and partnering with HR resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner;
- Prepare annual tax return reports (e.g. P60s, P11Ds, P35s);
- Collect and compile annual salary and bonus information to provide towards the calculation of benefit and insurance premiums;
- Provide benefit enrolment data on an ad hoc basis to third party benefit advisors;
- Complete quarterly audit reports in partnership with finance to produce authorisation reconciliations;
- Partner with ADP to collect data and populate into reports as required for the annual Gender Pay Gap reporting process;
For the Payroll Officer role you should have at least 3 years experience in a Payroll role.
Salary & Benefits
The pay for the role will be £180.00 - £200.00ltd/umbrella per day for 3 -6 months.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900