£38,000.00 - £40,000.00 / month
City of London
16th July 2019
Robert Half OfficeTeam have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join a risk management consultancy business based in the City of London.
This is a 1:2 position, supporting mainly the CEO and covering the Deputy CEO.
The role :
- Make hotel and travel reservations and collate and present receipts and expenses claims.
- Manage the Chief Executive's and Deputy Chief Executive's calendars proactively on an annual, monthly and day-to-day basis
- Arrange meetings, collate papers and briefings and take notes if required
- Support the CEO, Deputy CEO and colleagues in managing partner/stakeholder relationships and build a network with partner's PA's
- Day-to-day management of the office premises, including the office services contracts
- Purchase of office and kitchen supplies (including stationery items and refreshments for guests).
- Event running and event planning
- PA experience
- Experience supporting at C-Suite level
- Confident in a standalone position
- Hands on approach
If you are looking for a new position, have experience supporting at C-suite level as a PA, please apply today!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900