£70,000.00 - £80,000.00 / annum
City of London
2nd September 2019
Are you an ambitious Project Manager looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for one the the UK's largest high street retail giants based in the heart of the city of London? Do you have experience with complex business change projects, delivering on multiple work-streams at any one time?
As the successful candidate you will be energetic and self driven, you will have delivered key business change projects end to end and be AGILE minded. You will be able to build relationships with stakeholders across multiple business units and be able to keep project momentum at all times. You will be well versed managing large multi-million Pound budgets and be able to demonstrate project value to all stakeholder levels. Other key responsibilities include;
- Defining project work streams and illustrating business benefits
- Defining and delivering projects to an appropriate governance structure
- Providing a control framework aligned with Change Management standards managing costs, benefits, risks, issues, standards and quality.
- Ensuring documentation and reporting is water tight
- Working closely with Sponsor and Programme to provide regular status reporting, collaboratively resolving issues and mitigating risks
- Driving progress against the project plan; understand and challenge the cost position and help mitigate potential cost or time variance.
- Define clear and lean project structure, ensuring team members have well defined roles and responsibilities
In return we offer an exceptional salary and benefits package, a culture of collaboration and excellence, and the chance to grow your career with one the UK's leading and long established household names.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900