£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
23rd August 2019
Accounting and Finance
A market leading real estate company is hiring a Property Accountant (Management Accountant)
Whilst supporting the finance manager, the role will entail taking ownership of reporting for a number of Multifamily properties, working with various head office teams, on-site teams as well as liaising with investors on the various property portfolios.
- This role is responsible for a portfolio of private residential housing properties.
- The initial scope will include financial management of 5 separate properties, including investment level of entities within private residential housing portfolios.
- Understanding key deliverables as per the property management agreement for the properties you are assigned.
- Preparation of month-end reporting packs and assist in year-end reporting activities
- Preparation of investment accounting reporting packs
- Preparation of consolidated portfolio financials on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly investor reports
- Preparation of lender reports and management of debt compliance
- Review of property levels reporting packs
- Compile reports and supporting schedules for all balance sheet line items
- Compile reports and supporting schedules for profit and loss line items
- Manage budget variance analysis with the on-site operations team
- Cash management, including bank reconciliations, forecasts, and payment approvals
- Accruals, prepayments, deferred income, etc, and posting of these journal entries
- Preparation of turnover rent calculations and invoices
- Preparation of management fees and invoices
- Good level of general education with strong written and numerical skills
- Qualified in ACCA/CIMA qualification (required)
- Accounting foundation background with experience in producing financial reports and entries.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and financial accounting software.
- Basic understanding of VAT and Real Estate Structures
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900