£25,000.00 - £27,500.00 / annum
City of London
17th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk looking for a new challenge? Do you have an interest in the Medical industry? My Client is the largest independent provider of clinical laboratory diagnostic services in the UK. Organic growth has led to them recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk in their busy Central London office.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the role will see you involved in but not limited to:
- Managing the accounts payable inbox.
- Reviewing the general ledger account and cost coding.
- Applying the correct VAT treatment to the invoices.
- Reviewing reports generated form the purchase order platform daily.
- Troubleshooting flagged items within the purchase order system and resolve queries raised by users by providing support.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years' experience within Purchase Ledger. To apply for this role, you will need to have a strong attention to detail, strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and multitask.
£24,000 - £27,500
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900