£100 - 107 / day
City of London
28th June 2019
Robert Half OfficeTeam is looking for an exceptional receptionist to join a global leading Tech Trading firm, in the city, who are advancing in all aspects of trading operations.
This assignment is will commence on 5th - 8th and 19th July and is paying up to £107 per day.
- Welcome and greet high net worth clientele into the offices.
- Ensure clients receive a VIP level of service.
- Reservation booking of meeting rooms on a computerised booking system.
- Booking and liaising with catering facilities to organising lunches.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate meeting rooms or office.
- Coordinate and prepare meeting rooms.
- Filtering calls through to members of staff in the office.
- Ensure a tidy and presentable reception area.
- Administrative support across the organisation.
- An efficient, diligent and organised receptionist.
- Professional and articulate.
- Proven track record executing a receptionist position within financial services or professional office enviroments.
- Highly motivated and highly skilled.
- A global fundamental and quantitative investment management firm.
- Forward-Thinking trading and technology experts.
If you are an experienced Receptionist, have a solid background in financial services or professional services and are looking for a new position in a successful, thriving business, please apply now.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900