£13.00 - £15.00 / hour
City of London
15th July 2019
Robert Half OfficeTeam is looking for a skilled Receptionist to work for a Global Technology business, based in the City of London.
This is an ongoing contract and is paying up to £15 for the right candidate.
- Meeting and greeting clients in a professional manner and directing them to the appropriate offices.
- Welcome clients to the training facility.
- Handling all incoming calls, filtering and forward relevant calls.
- Organising agendas, meetings, meeting rooms and ensure a smooth operation.
- Supplying food and beverages to the meeting.
- General administrative duties.
- Generating spreadsheets on Excel.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to produce high-quality emails
- Diligent, organised and great time management skills.
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- A Global Leader in Technology
- Award-winning culture
- Collaborative environment
Send your CV to Robert Half OfficeTeam today or call 02073896901
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900