£15.00 - £15.00 / hour
City of London
16th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Accountancy and Finance are immediately recruiting for a Reconciliations Clerk for a global restaurant company based in the City of London.
The role of a Reconciliations clerk will be a full time role for 4 months paying £15ph + Holiday pay. The duties include but are not limited to;
- High volumes of reconciliations
- Production of daily and monthly bank reconciliations including daily cash flow updating.
- Preparing and posting of Petty Cash Journals.
- Postings of all Manual Purchase Ledger Payments.
- Postings of all Cash Book Payments.
- Raising of all Cheques and Electronic Bacs payments.
- The Setting up of Direct Debits and Standing Orders..
- Review the daily/weekly cash management reconciliation for sites
- Raising all sales ledger invoices and actively chasing overdue payments.
- Ways to improve - debtor and creditor days
- Safeguard, verify, and control all cash assets.
Salary & Benefits
The Reconciliations Clerk role will be paying £15ph + Holiday pay for 4 months initially.
If this role is of interest please apply online ASAP!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900