£18,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
City of London
29th October 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are experiencing tremendous growth and as such as are looking to hire an Associate Consultant to work within the Junior Finance division.
As a Robert Half Recruitment Consultant, you will be sourcing some of London's top finance & accounting talent and placing them into businesses in the financial services sector. Some of the core businesses we recruit into are:
- Investment Banking
- Private Equity
- Venture Capital
- Real Estate
- Asset Management
- Broking & Trading Firms
Based in our flagship office in The Shard, London Bridge we offer an unrivalled training and development as well as fantastic recognition events including:
- Quarterly London Top Performers lunch (recent venues have been Sushi Samba, Sky Garden, Chop House and Madison's)
- UK Annual 'Hall of Fame' event held at the Four Seasons in Hampshire including a black-tie gala and a weekend of activities (the very top performers are flown in by helicopter)
- Global Annual Recognition: A 4-day work/play event held at the Wynn in Las Vegas which includes all of the top performers from across the globe
You will be responsible for generating new business, identifying clients' needs and providing suitable candidates for positions. Individuals in this position will work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual growth goals.
- Manage, shape, and develop your client base and market.
- Responsible for searching our internal database for Active/Inactive Clients.
- Utilise LinkedIn and other search strategies to attract clients/companies.
- Evaluate and analyse Companies in local area.
- Prospecting for new client business by meeting hiring managers in order to understand their recruitment needs.
- Making recommendations to clients regarding the candidates available to best meet their requirements.
- Providing customer service for existing clients to ensure their expectations are being met.
- Generating new Business.
- An individual who is able to demonstrate interpersonal effectiveness, drive and self-management
- Proven ability to exceed expectations and goal orientated
- Able to demonstrate times of resilience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment is a must
- Salary dependant on experience
- Competitive bonus structure (£60-70 OTE)
- Aegon pension
- BUPA health care
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Regular discounts to a variety of different websites and high-street stores
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900