£30,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
City of London
19th September 2019
Are you a Reporting Analyst looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for one of the UK's largest and long established retail giants with touch points to every community across the country? Do you have a strong history of organising large data sets to produce commercially minded and impactful reports from large data sets?
In this role you can expect to undertake a variety of exciting and challenging projects. You will:
- Organise and analyse data collected from branches across the UK.
- Produce reports that will make a huge impact on the future of the business.
- Work alongside a variety of different stakeholders to understand wider business needs.
- Play a key role within an industry leading business analysis team.
The ideal candidate will have the following key attributes:
- Knowledge of Excel, Data Modelling and cloud technologies (ideally Power BI and Service Now)
- Understand market challenges, customer priorities and the competitive landscape.
- Superb team working and collaboration skills
Career & Progression
Given the entrepreneurial culture within their business, they want to hire career minded and ambitious people that can progress quickly within the business. Whether you want to progress with your technical skills or take on a team lead position, you will be supported pursue either within this business.
Salary & Benefits
- £30,000-£55,000 depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package (27 days holiday, pension, health care, gym membership)
- Free food and drink
- Central London Location
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900