City of London
18th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working with a market leading Real Estate and Property business based in Central London, to recruit a Reporting Manager on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £350-400 per day
The Interim Reporting Manager role will take responsibility for:
- Management of the month-end reporting for one of the UK regions.
- Assisting with the global system change for the business within two areas of the business.
- Running uploads of reports into a new system and helping ensure a smooth transition.
- Ad-hoc Management reporting for the CFO
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
- Strong accounting background, or experience in a management accounting and financial accounting role
- You will be accuracy-focused, and results-oriented, seeking a hands-on and rewarding role.
- Previous Real Estate and Property experience is beneficial but not necessary. More important is a determined attitude and proactive approach
- Knowledge of Oracle or Microsoft Dynamics would be beneficial, however being system savvy will be sufficient for this role.
Our client is one of the most prominent Real Estate and Property businesses in the world. They have an extensive portfolio of outstanding commercial and residential properties.
They are a progressive environment, with a highly successful management team. As Interim Reporting Manager you will have a high levels of access to these senior leaders.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the contract day rate of £350-400 per day, the new Interim Reporting Manager will gain great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Their central London office is walking distance from multiple central tube stations. They provide a stimulating environment, with a sociable company culture.
They provide many additional perks and benefits, as an organisation that looks after and rewards its employees.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900