£50,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
City of London
18th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
My client is an international real estate and property investment firm recognised globally with offices in hundreds of countries. Seeing huge growth year-on-year, they have been involved in the management of several top commercial properties expanding the portfolio across several regions. They are now recruiting for a talented newly qualified Financial Accountant to join their finance team based in the city of London.
An exceptional opportunity has come around for a newly qualified Financial Accountant to join this reputable business. An excellent first move into industry from practice with great progressive opportunities internally. The individual shall be responsible for a number of key duties including:
- Prepare accurate financial reports in line with monthly timetables including Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Attend monthly project meetings ensuring full cost analysis reports are presented
- Providing key financial analysis for stakeholders
- Preparing detailed accruals and prepayments reports and debt reports with meaningful commentary
- Ensure statutory obligations are met for reporting purposes
- Provide insight and influence to impact the quality of WIP reporting
As well as aforementioned aspects of the role above, the newly qualified Financial Accountant shall take on ad hoc duties as directed by the senior management team.
The successful profile for this position should have the following attributes:
- Recently qualified within ACA/ACCA from a recognised practice looking to make first move to industry
- Bachelors degree within a numerical/accounting related subject (ideally 2.1 minimum)
- Proven record of strong academics
- Audit experience with a range of clients across various industries
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 to £55,000 plus exceptional benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900